Tuesday, May 17, 2011

*Bleep* My Kids Ruined

Okay, this is not my typical Stir Crazy Moms post, but I figured that every mom certainly needs to laugh every once and a while so I thought I would pass this along and hopefully it will make you smile.

What it is:  *Bleep* My Kids Ruined is a webpage that was recommended to us on Twitter.  It is just as described, a website where parents can past pictures of the latest thing that their kids have ruined.  I don't know why it tickled me so much when I found it, but it made me laugh.  It made me realize that it happens to all parents sometimes and we're not in it alone.  Check it out and hopefully it will make you laugh. 

And please let us know:  What are your favorite mommy websites/blogs that make you laugh after a long day?  (We also enjoy Rants from Mommyland!)

Website: http://shitmykidsruined.com/

No comments:

Google Ads