This has been one of our most closely contested polls yet. Since there are so many new frozen yogurt places popping up, we had to ask you, our wonderful readers, for your favorites. Here are your results:
1. With 38% of the vote Tutti Frutti is your favorite frozen yogurt place in the area. It's a self serve frozen yogurt spot located off of Shannon Rd. in the newly renovated shopping center with Only Burger, Ricks, the post office, and Pops Backdoor South. So, there are plenty of reasons to head that way!
2. In a close second place with 30% of the vote is Local Yogurt. This yogurt spot specializes in local ingredients and a unique assortment of toppings. It's located in the area of town near Q-Shack, Rockwood Park, and Little Gym so there are plenty of places to combine with a trip to this sweet stop.
3. Moonberries comes in third place with 16% of the vote. That's pretty impressive considering this self-serve frozen yogurt stop really just opened. It's located near Target by Southpoint so those in South Durham can enjoy some frozen yogurt goodness.
4. Fourth place with 7% of the vote is another South Durham stop, Sweet Frog. For this yummy self-serve stop, head to the Southpoint area in the shopping center with Babies R Us, McAllisters, World Market, and Portrait Innovations.
5. And last but not least with 6% of the vote is YoPop our one entry from Chapel Hill. This self-serve location in Chapel Hill near MLK can satisfy your sweet tooth if your over in that area.
Thanks so much for everyone's contributions to this poll-we had the most responses we've ever had! Stay tuned and please help us out with our next poll soon!