Saturday, March 10, 2012

Durhamsummercamps.com

What it is: I received an e-mail about this website a few days ago, so I checked it out. This website couldn't have come at a better time for me.  I have a son that is about to turn 4 and we had been debating whether we would send him to a summer camp or not while he was on summer break from preschool, and if we did where would we send him.  I didn't even know where to start and it seemed like every camp I would find would already be booked or have something else that didn't fit with our needs.

When I received the e-mail, I checked out Durhamsummercamps.com, and it turned out to be very useful.  They listed many of the areas camps with links to their websites.  They were divided into categories depending on what they offered.  I found many camps and links on the site that I wouldn't otherwise have found.  So, I wanted to let our readers know about it.

What we liked: We love that it listed lots of Durham summer camps in one place.  In addition, they also have tips and FAQ's about how to find a good summer camp, save money, prepare your kid for their first summer camp, etc.

What to keep in mind:  The website does charge for camps to be listed so it is not a complete listing of camps in the area.  They do give nonprofit camps free listings.

Website: http://www.durhamsummercamps.com/

No comments:

Google Ads