Thursday, April 5, 2012

Brilliant Sky Toys and Books

What it is: This was our final stop on our fabulous trip to Brier Creek.  After our yummy cupcakes at Gigi's Cupcakes we headed across the street to a new toy store that just opened in November-Brilliant Sky Toys and Books.  I always love the opportunity to check out a smaller unique toy store.  There are a few other locations, and I remember my mother-in-law talking about the Charlotte location, so I'm glad they opened up one closer to me.  The store was fun.  They had a train table and a drawing table to keep the kiddos occupied while the parents looked at all the great toys.  They had a ton of unique toys that I wanted to get to fill my sons' easter baskets.  Too bad I couldn't get them all.

What we liked:  We loved their selection of toys.  The shelves were filled with fun toys everywhere the eye could see.  One detail I really liked that they mentioned when I checked out is that they have a drive-thru option.  Personally, I think every store where parents shop should have one.  You can call them and tell them what you want, pay over the phone with a credit card, and they will bring it out to your car without you having to come in when you arrive!  I think they'll even gift wrap it for you!  Great idea!

What we would change: The prices were a bit high.  So, even though there were lots of things that I wanted to get for my boys, I had to limit what I bought because of the price.

Website and other important information:

Website: http://brilliantskytoys.com/

Address: 8531 Brier Creek Parkway, Raleigh, 27617

Hours: Monday-Thursday 10am-8pm, Friday and Saturday 10am-9pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm

Photos: 



1. The storefront view


2. Toys


3. Toys



4. and more toys!

No comments:

Google Ads