Friday, December 17, 2010

At Home Jump Zone

After heading to Jump Zone, my child was very in to jumping.  However, since it's been so cold, we haven't been able to get out to the park and jump till our heart's content like we usually do.  So, we've had to be creative.  A few days ago, I remembered a great idea that another Stir Crazy Mom had tried out at her house.  It was so much fun that I just had to share it with everyone.

We had an air mattress just stuffed in a closet waiting until we had more guests than guest beds.  However, turns out, it's not just a spare bed, it is your own personal jump zone!  We took it out, blew it up, and put it in a nice open space in our house.  Then, I just let my sons jump.  Oh yeah, and I joined in a little bit.  It was great, my son felt like he could get some energy out, jump up and down, and just have fun.

While this may not technically be an outing, activity, or place to explore in Durham, it is a way to enjoy the day when everyone is going a little stir crazy at home which is what our blog is all about.  What unique ways have you found to get the wiggles out at home when you can't get outside?

No comments:

Google Ads