So, here it is, at long last, our reader's choices for favorite indoor playspaces in the area. We've had the poll up for a while for all of you to vote, and from day one your first choice was clear but it took a little while longer to sort out the rest of the top five. There are so many great indoor play spaces in Durham, and here are just a few of your favorites...Enjoy!
1. North Carolina Museum of Life and Science-with 66% our favorite museum was clearly also your favorite choice for best indoor play space. But don't forget all of the outdoor fun that can be had here as well.
2. Play Nation-With 15% of the vote this indoor play space complete with slides, climbing structures, and bouncy houses is just the right size for some toddler fun.
3. Southpoint Mall-With 8% of the vote Southpoint has a play area and so much more. You can eat, play at the play area, head up and down the escalators, and do so much more exploring without even setting foot inside a store.
4. Monkey Joe's-With 6% of the vote Monkey Joe's is another great indoor play space complete with bouncing, sliding, and jumping fun!
5. Wheels Family Fun Center, Family Center of Northern Durham, and Durham Public Libraries-All of these locations tied with 4% of the vote. All are great options for an indoor storytime, craft, or a little climbing fun.